ALFIE

Once there was a wizard called Grubwort he lived in an enchanted forest.  He was creating a concoction of fifty ingredients, one of them was a white spider. Carefully he pushed all the ingredients into a coldren, there was a big bang.  While the smoke cloud cleared Grubwort went out taking his wand to cause chaos. He set trees on fire and vaporised animals. Then he went back to the hut and filled a bottle with his concoction and went back out and tipped some over a mouse and a bear. The mouse grew but the bear shrunk. Then he laughed in a dark tone.

One thought on “ALFIE

1. Hi Alfie, my name is Dr Rodgers, I’m from Team 100WC, I also teach in Year 6. I see your post is from Year 3/4, and all I can say is that I’d be pleased if some of the boys in my class wrote confidently, clearly and accurately as you have done. Well done! In your opening sentence “Once there was a wizard called Grubwort he lived in an enchanted forest”, could you try saying “Once there was a wizard called Grubwort; he lived in an enchanted forest” or “Once there was a wizard called Grubwort, who lived in an enchanted forest”?