Ben

My animal is a croco-dillo-pig. It is a strange creature. It has a bright pink, skinny head from a pig, a large green, lumpy tail from a crocodile and an armoured shell from an armadillo! It oinks when it’s scared, it snaps when it’s angry and curls up in a tight ball when it’s sleepy! Croco-dillo-pig is a great swimmer and loves rolling about in the thick mud at the edges of rivers. It senses fish with its pig’s snout and gobbles them up faster than a bullet. Its favourite hobby is playing around in the waterhole with the hippo-graffa-cow.

One thought on “Ben

1. Hello Ben,

You’re correct, a croco-dillo-pig would be a very strange creature. Your description of it is excellent as is the quality of your writing. I can see how much care you have taken.

Introducing a playmate in the form of a hippo-graffa-cow was an interesting idea. I wondered if it was part hippopotamus, giraffe and cow. Such an animal would be amazing as it could stand on the bottom of a river with its long neck keeping its head above the water but I don’t know whether I would want to try to milk it. 🙂

I hope you keep entering the 100WC and sharing your imagination with us.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia