Brandon

One foggy night a robber stole an old woman’s handbag, and a policeman came to the old woman, she said “somebody stole my handbag,can you please help me”.  The policeman asked ” how can I help you”.
He chased the robber, but the robber ran into a haunted house, but the door had slime on it.  The house was dark and creepy, with lots of spiders in it.  A great big Tarantula, fell on the policeman’s shoulder, and he screamed his head off.  The policeman flicked the spider off, and it landed on the robber.  He froze the policeman put the handcuffs on the robber, and quickly took him to jail.

3 thoughts on “Brandon

1. Hello Brandon,

Well, it seems this robber was in part caught by a tarantula. I enjoyed the novel way you thought to have the robber arrested. The thought of a tough policeman screaming at the sight of the spider was quite funny but, of course, there are people who have arachnophobia (fear of spiders). 🙂

You have made good use of the prompt in your well written story. Well done! I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

2. Goodness me Brandon! What a scary story for the blog. This is excellent writing because it makes your reader wonder what will happen next! I hope to see your work on the 100WC again soon!

3. It’s interesting that people you thought are strong and bold can sometimes be very fearful. Good story there Brandon. Well done!