Callum

On a cupboard a mother spider carfully laid fifty eggs. The eggs hatched, forty nine were red spiders one was white. The red spiders made fun of the white spider and pushed him around. Shaking with fear and feeling sad the little white spider ran away. One year later the little white spider returned home as king, his name was white lord. The rest of the spiders gasped with surprise.  How did you become king? Don’t you know?  I am the only white spider in the country. So all the red spiders did not make fun of him anymore instead they all obeyed him.

One thought on “Callum

1. Hello Callum,

Firstly, thank you for highlighting the prompt words. Highlighting makes them so much easier to find. I can see you have used all of the prompt words in your story and kept to the word limit. Well done!

It seems bullying can even happen in the spider world. How sad the white spider has been pushed around. The white spider seems to be the better spider for, upon returning as king, he didn’t seem to want to take revenge on those who had bullied him. ☺

Thanks you for sharing your story. I hope you keep entering the 100WC. 🙂

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia