Leon

One minute ago in a near by market the super hero asked “How can I help you?” The little girl said “My money has been robbed” I think the robber went to Canada or South Africa.” Sitting quietly on the plane was the robber was throwing the money in the air. In the next street the super hero was standing there. He took a big deep breath and dived through the window of the plane and killed the robber. The girl lived happily ever after but her mother died and she cried and cried until her farther hugged her until she fell asleep and dreamed of herself.

2 thoughts on “Leon

1. Hello Leon,

Well done! I can see you have used the prompt very well.

Your super hero character seems very brave. The poor little girl in the story had her money stolen but managed to get it back again although everything wasn’t quite happily ever after as she lost her mother. Your story has a few emotional ups and downs as the tale unravels. 🙂

I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

2. Hi Leon, that was a rather sad story. Thank God for the super hero who came to the rescue of the girl and a loving father who gave so much hugs to get her to sleep. Keep writing.