Megan

In a far away country there was a creepy house and nobodey dared to entre because there was a monstr in there. Then one day three boys went in the house and there was betles all over the flur. The door had sticke goo on it. They went upstares and found a girl called Rosie. She set her dog on them. They ran behind the sofa then she went in anuther room. Then the boys ran in the vilige and all the peeple ran away. Then superman came and said “how can I help you?” He resced the vilige. They all had a party and some food.

3 thoughts on “Megan

1. Hi Megan. I think your 100wc is fantastic. You have described your story brilliantly and used some excellent vocabulary. I particularly liked your description of the door with the sticky goo – well done.

2. You had me worried there for a moment Megan! I thought you ‘d miss out the prompt but there it was. Phew! Thank you so much for sharing your work on the 100WC. I hope you will write for us again!

3. What a delightful story, Megan!
    I love the happy ending! What works well for your 100-word text is to have superman participate. Everyone knows who he is, you there is no need to explain what he can do.
    It may be a good idea to copy and paste your text into a Word file before you publish it. The Word software has a spell checker identifies your mistakes. Why don’t you try it with this text?
    Keep up the great work, Megan!
    Kind regards,
    Diethild – writing to you from a faraway country 😉