Rosie

One spring morning I was playing in the garden. I  left a chocolate rabbit on the table the chocolate rabbit melted in the sun. Then my dog licked the chocolate up. Suddenly I saw a real bunny but my dog was to interested in licking the chocolate bunny and chased after it. My dogs friends all come round they all chased after the bunny. The bunny was grey it was very small. It had pointy ears and a very  fluffy tail. His tail was round and furry. He was a very cute bunny and very fluffy. Then I had a chocolate egg instead of a chocolate rabbit.

One thought on “Rosie

1. Hello Rosie,

After reading a number of entries in the 100WC, it seems many chocolate rabbits melted in the sun this year. 🙂

What a surprise you would have had after losing your chocolate bunny to the sun and seeing your dog lick up the chocolate. I hope your dog didn’t have too much chocolate as it’s not very good for them. Your dog must have been okay to be able to chase a real bunny.

At least, in the end, you were able to have some chocolate eggs. I don’t think I would have been interested in the chocolate bunny after your dog had been enjoying it. 🙂

I hope you keep entering he 100WC.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia