Welcome to the hundred Word Challenge, come and put your great work in it.  Share your fabulous ideas with the world and it will make you proud of yourself.  It’s very rewarding because if you do some amazing work you get an on-line stamp.  You will develop your skills like typing, blogging, sentence structure and creativity.  If you like being creative why don’t you use your imagination more? Please try to go on the hundred word challenge and place your fabulous writing in the blog.  Go onto the homework page and do the work!  Come and join in the hundred word challenge with us!

3 thoughts on “Thomas

1. Hello Thomas,

Your entry is the second from your school to fall within the entries I check for the 100WC. I am impressed by the quality of entries from your school.

Your entry is excellent. You have explained the educational benefits of the 100WC and encouraged readers to join in the writing challenges. Well done!

I hope you keep entering the 100WC.

@RossMannell (Team 100WC)
    Teacher, NSW, Australia

2. Hi Thomas,

I love the way you use great words like “fabulous” and “amazing” – these really inspire me.
    It’s great that you enjoy the 100WC so much and I’m sure your post will encourage others to give it a try.
    Keep up the great work.
    Well done 🙂

3. Every week you eagerly await the 100 word challenge and put 100% effort into your work. I am so proud of you and I can see the impact this challenge is having in your every day literacy work in class.